Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and more fall pictures!

We had a great Halloween!! Jonah had a party to attend, big boy that he is now, so we partied without him. Michael, Makayla and Conner joined us in our trek around the neighborhood in pursuit of candy! Then we came back to the Hamlet and Lynn started a fire in the firepit in the back yard. Here it is..along with Benjie and Conner's legs!

We had some caramel apples..not very pretty but pretty yummy!


And hot chocolate-with or without the coolwhip (extra creamy) and caramel drizzle...


And here's our gang-a blind SEC football referee, a pretty witch with killer boots and a spooky vampire...


Here's a few more pictures of the Hamlet, this time from this year!
This is the mantle in the living room. I have to admit, things don't show up against those red walls like I would hope. It's prettier in real life than pictures show.




This is from the tops of the kitchen cabinets...

A autumnal colored rooster, a berry garland and a white metal pumpkin...


A small vignette on the corner china cabinet...
My ever useful grapevine bunny, this time all filled with fall flowers and another berry garland...

And a silk flower arrangement from the living room.


I hope you enjoy the rest of your fall! I'll be putting Haunted Hamlet to bed now, but join me on Scarecrow Soup for more fall fun!!
Have a great Sunday!
Cathy







1 comment:

Aggy said...

Can I have one of those candy apples? Heehee.

I really enjoyed reading your blog. See you next year.