Saturday, October 11, 2008

BooBash2



The party is only 2 weeks away! Can you believe it?


We're working feverishly to get everything ready. The menu has slightly changed, due to unforeseen circumstances! We'll have roasted (or grilled) hot dogs, nachos, toasted marshmallows, cupcakes, cookies and, of course, candy. To drink I'm planning iced tea, cold lemon cider, hot apple cider, coffee and hot chocolate.


I'm hoping we can have a hayride, like last year. And, of course, the costume contest. Categories are:

*Little Goblins (under 12 years of age)

*Teenage Werewolves

*Silly Singles (adults whose costumes are not part of a couple or group)

*Mummies and Daddies (costumes are a couple-the wearers don't have to be!!)

*Group Hug (3 or more costumes designed to represent a group)


It is going to be so fun...sure hope the weather cooperates, since it's outside in the backyard! If it rains, we'll do it Halloween night.


If you are coming, please call me and tell me. We're asking our guests to bring some things, so if you didn't get the email and plan to attend, call me and I'll share with you what we need!!


Happy Haunting!

Cathy

No comments: