Tuesday, July 8, 2008

GPD coming up soon!

I am planning to take a short hiatus from Christmas in July planning and work on Boo!Bash2 a little more. I still haven't decided on prizes for the costume contests...any ideas?? It needs to be fairly generic because I don't know if it'll be man, woman, boy or girl that wins...or any combination of that. We had several divisions last year...Best Costume-child division (individual); Best Costume-adult division and Best Couple (doesn't have to be an actual couple, just the costume needs to be a couple...is that clear as mud?). We ended up with a group award as well..my brother and his brood came as the entire cast of Annie, remember? Their pictures are on the side bar...can't miss them!

So, if you have any thoughts about this, leave me a comment and give me some help. I also want to get those pillows done this month. Since I'm leaving for Chicago for a Jewels by Park Lane convention on July 31, I'll have to use the 13th as my Great Pumpkin Day this month! And that's next week!

I got a new Gooseberry Patch catalog yesterday and found a fabulous fall runner in it. I believe that I can make one very similar, if not just like it...take a look!

I'll keep you posted!

Happy Haunting!
Cathy

No comments: