Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GPD post 2!

So, I'm thinking that I'm going to try to work on those invitations for the Boo!Bash2 on Thursday. I have no clue what I want to do just yet, so between now and then I'll try to figure out how many invites I need, and that will determine what kind I make! If I have a whole bunch to make, I'll do a document in Word, frou-frou it up with clip art and email it to Office Depot to print in color on orange paper. If I only have to do a few (less than 15, say) I may try to get a little more creative. We'll see...last year we had 60 folks and I didn't send ANY invitations, just phone calls, emails and word of mouth!

Off to make my guest list! Might as well get that done, huh? Then I won't have to do any housework if I'm "busy" doing other vital stuff like a guest list for a party 3 months away!!

Happy Haunting!
Cathy

No comments: