Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fall Crafts chat

Today in the chat room, we talked about fall crafts. Ginger has some great links and ideas for us. Check out the message boards over at Magical Holiday Home tomorrow and she'll have a summary of the chat. It was really fun, lots of folks showed up to discuss rag garlands, paper banners and various other fall crafts.

I'm currently working on a banner for the Boo!Bash2. I thought I was going to have make a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some paper for this project, but I dug around in my paper box and found some construction paper, of all things, that is exactly what I have in mind for this project.

I'm not giving any secrets away just yet, but you should know that it involves construction paper, raffia and cupcake liners! Stay tuned...more to come soon!

Happy Haunting!
Cathy

No comments: