Sunday, August 24, 2008

Halloween crafting.

I'm just crazy about vintage Halloween decorations. I would love to stumble upon a whole box of them in some little flea market somewhere! That would be such fun!

I am working on invitations and decorations for the Boo!Bash2, and I want it to have a definite vintage angle...I'm loving this piece of art:



Wouldn't it look just wonderful printed out onto cardstock, all glittered and gleaming? Can't you just see it? It would make a great Halloween card, invitation to a party (Boo!Bash2?) or as a part of a banner. I am crazy about this one! You'll likely see it again in another form pretty soon!
I have a few more things done, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet...still tweaking a few of them. My favorite is an "Autumn" banner that I did with construction paper and letters that I already had...plus a little raffia and a fall leaf garland. Look for a picture of it soon.
Great Pumpkin Day will be next weekend, and I plan to have a few crafty things to share!
Can't you just smell the changes coming in the weather? It's still pretty warm and humid here, but it's way cooler than normal, and it has me excited for fall! Next weekend is Labor Day, so that means fall is closer than ever! Oh, yeah, baby!
Happy Haunting!
Cathy














No comments: